This program provides information and referral functions designed for mobile military lifestyles. Individuals with unresolved needs are referred to the resource that can best address the needs. Specialists maintain a database of installation, Department of Defense, community, and national resources. It oversees all relocation service functions to assist with a PCS.
Connecting Service Members, Families and Retirees with the right information. The Information and Referral [ I&R ] program is an efficient way to find information or services that are right for you. In addition to answering questions about military and civilian programs and services, your I&R Specialist will also research information and find other resources for you. Telephone calls and walk in visitors are always welcome!! A wealth of information is available at Marine & Family Services, so come by and pick up fact sheets, flyers and other printed materials.
YOUR INFORMATION AND REFERRAL SPECIALIST HAS THE FOLLOWING
- Child Care
- TRICARE medical and dental
- American Red Cross, USO, ASYMCA
- Military housingNavy Marine Corps Relief Society
- Education and EmploymentHuman Resource Services
- Food resources (WIC, SHARE, MOM)
- Family and life issuesEvents, classes and programs on base and in the community
REGISTER FOR EVENTS & WORKSHOPS